Thursday, January 28, 2010

Where Have You Been All My Life???






The Chrono 100 is our top of the line model. It is the best choice for coaches, serious athletes, and racers who need to record multiple lap times. Great for marathon runners, triathletes, and for those who want to monitor races or workouts lap by lap. It also has a PAUSE feature, so you can interrupt your workout without throwing off your timing statistics.
  • Recall up to 100 individual lap times
  • Recall fastest, slowest, average, and total lap times
  • Display split times and lap numbers
  • Total number of laps completed & total lap time
  • Water resistant to 50 meters
Coach! Why have you been holding out on me??? The answer has been here all along! I don't have to count! This agony has been avoidable all along! Well no more....!!!!


Edit: I have been told that I do not need this device because they are "stupid" and will allow my mind to "wander".  Quote: "How can you strategize a race or timed swim if you don't know what freaking lap you are on?" There was more, but you get the general idea... 


I believe that I will be reverting back to the old antiquated form of "mental" lap counting (as I suppose moving my water bottle from brick to brick is "stupid" too). Sigh.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, so I won't buy it. But if my husband gives it to me for Valentine's Day, that's another thing completely, right?

    ReplyDelete