Thursday, April 15, 2010

FitBird Send Off Party

Thanks again to all my awesome Fitbird teammates who came out to support those of us racing this weekend. It truly means so much to me to have your support and encouragement. I have never been so blessed as to have such a diverse group of close friends who are genuine in their interest in each other. I had so many laughs tonight rehashing old training stories and sharing special moments with my peeps. Thank you to all who showed, called, and are planning to attend the race. You guys are really the best tri team out there!


Coach Canada, I love the logo and the shirts, and look forward to wearing them and doing Fitbird proud. Thanks for the generous gifts and for organizing the party.

I am psyched and ready to demolish this race, but will once again bottle the energy for Sunday. I am just so happy right now to be a part of something so special.

FitBirds Rule! Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment